Cradle and Cycles Baby Home Care Essentials
Cradle Natural Bottle & Nipple Cleanser is especially formulated with our babies' safety in mind. Even with thorough rinsing, other dishwashing cleansers leave chemicals that may be toxic and harmful to your baby. As parents, we do not want to compromise. That is why we put a lot of heart in how we create our products. With carefully chosen natural ingredients and extensive product testing, Cradle is proven safe, mild and non-toxic yet highly effective on cleaning tough milk residues and foul odors.
- 100% natural based ingredients: certified non-toxic and edible
- Safe for fruits and vegetable
- Easily removes breastmilk residue
Perfect for: Baby bottles, breast pump accessories, and other paraphernalia. Safe for fruits and vegetables.
700mL pump bottle, 700mL refill pack, 200mL travel pack
How to use:
1. Dilute 5-10mL (2-3 pumps or as desired) of Cradle Natural Bottle & Nipple Cleanser in 1 liter of water.
2. Soak and clean the baby bottle, nipple, utensils and other baby accessories using sponge or brush.
3. Rinse well and sterilize if desired.
4. For fruits and vegetables, soak in diluted Cradle for at least 40 seconds then rinse thoroughly in running water.
Cycles Mild Laundry Detergent for Babies knows how delicate baby's skin is. Our uniquely formulated detergent is made to be hypoallergenic, ultra-mild and baby-friendly that is proven to be safe and kind on your baby's sensitive skin.
- Clinically proven hypoallergenic
- Mild and safe on baby's skin -
Free and clear from SLS & SLES
- No unnecessary ingredients: fabric softeners, optical brighteners, bleach, dyes, and enzymes
- Recommended by Pediatrician Perfect for: Baby's clothes and any fabric items
Liquid: 1.5L bottle, 800mL refill pack, 200mL travel pack
Powder: 1kg, 500g, 100g x 3s
How to use:
1. Separate white clothes from colored ones.
2. Measure detergent depending on size of load.
Light Load = 40mL
Medium Load = 60mL
Heavy Load = 120mL
3. For stained clothes, soak for 30 minutes before washing. For best results, use Cycles Stain Soaker.
4. Wash and rinse well.
5. Hang dry or machine dry.